Taj mahal one day trip from Delhi takes an overview of architecture and culture of historic importance. It is amazing to hear that the construction of Taj Mahal started around 1632 AD by the Mughal King Shahjehan in memory of her beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. Also known as crown palace. According to taj mahal one day trip, the construction lasted for almost 22 years with not less than 20,000 workers and was one of the most expensive mausoleum of that time. The artistry of Taj as explored by Taj mahal one day trip from Delhi is unmatched in sightseeing in India. Taj Mahal has the largest footfall compared to other wonders present in the world. We offer Taj mahal one day trip from Delhi which also includes visit to Fatehpur Sikri which is around 40 kms one way from Agra. To book the taj mahal one day trip from Delhi call us on the given number on our site or email. Taj mahal one day trip from Delhi can be organized from Gurgaon, Noida.
- Train fare on AC Chair car
- English speaking local guide for the sightseeing.
- Services of private air-conditioned car for Railway station Transfers / Excursions / Sightseeing
- Breakfast, bottled water and Dinner during train journey.
- Lunch at a Restaurant in Agra.
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees at the Monuments.