Indian Experience one of the best tour operator for providing River Rafting from Shivpuri to Rishikesh. Rishikesh, The favourite destination for river rafting, on the bank of river ganga. Rishikesh is unique city which has something to offer for everyone. Rishikesh is also known as River Rafting Capital of India. Rishikesh attracts thousands of adventure lovers every year. River Ganges from the Gangotri glacier to Ganga Sagar is one of the most holy rivers in India. Starting from Gangotri Glacier to Rishikesh it makes its way throughout the mountainous route. This place is one of the favourite destination for beach camping and rafting. . You can spend the day enjoying river rafting in Ganges and other adventure activities. In the evening, relax around a campfire and enjoy the amazing food.
- Meals: 2 Lunch, 2 Snacks, 2 Dinner & 2 Breakfast
- Adventure Activities: Body Surfing, Cliff Jumping, River Rafting, Village Trekking, Rock Climbing / Rappelling.
- Camp Activities: Jungle Camping (Lifemission Camp), Bonfire, Volleyball, Badminton, Soft ball Cricket etc.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument, Museum Entrance Fees
- Camel Safari Charges
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control