Our Nepal tour Package of Kathmandu Pokhra Chitwan takes you to a tour of Kathmandu, the largest metropolitan city in Nepal which enchants tourists with its rich culture and cuisines. Nepal Tour Packages of Kathmandu Pokhra Chitwan Packages include visits to places like the Kumari Ghar, a famous holy shrine and the majestic temples make you feel spiritual and blessed. Your quest for divinity continues with visit to myriad stupas and monasteries. Shop for unique and uncommon things on the streets of Kathamandu and savor on the delectable cuisines while on Nepal Tours Packages of Kathmandu Pokhra Chitwan.
Best Time to visit Chitwan National Park:
- Chitwan National Park – October to May,
- Bird Watching – December to March.
- Maximum temperature can reach up to 95°Fahrenheit (35°C) in April through September.
November through February are cooler months with average temperature around 67°Fahrenheit.
- 3 Night Accommodation in Kathmandu on BB.
- 2 Night Accommodation in Pokhara on BB.
- 2 Night Accommodation in Chitwan with AP.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Two International Airport Transfer.
- Kathmandu one full day city sightseeing.
- Pokhara one half day city sightseeing.
- Jungle Activities in Chitwan with Entrance fee Like, Elephant Back Safari, Elephant Breeding Centre, Cannoning Ride, Bird Watching, Tharu Culture Program, Nature Walk etc.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan - Kathmandu Transfer.
- Sightseeing & Transfer by Private a/c vehicle.
- International flight Ticket, Personal Travel Insurance, Telephone Call.
- Laundry Service, Bottled drinks, Meals, your personal expenses.
- Tips for staff, guide & driver, Insurance for any loss & damage.
- Entry fees for Sightseeing of moments visit, Tour Guide, Medical free.
- Air condition Vehicle, Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.