Enjoy Taj Mahal full moon viewing Packages from Delhi. The only company offers Taj Mahal full moon viewing packages from Delhi. Taj Mahal full moon viewing at night has been allowed by Government of India since 28th November, 2004 - 5 nights in a month including Full Moon night and two days before and two days after the full moon except Fridays and during the month of Ramzan as per the order of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. The night viewing of Taj Mahal is allowed between 8:30 p.m. to 12:30am in 8 batches of 50 persons for a duration of 30 minutes.
- Accommodation for one night
- Breakfast on day 2
- Airconditioned private vehicle for all the services.
- English speaking local guide for sightseeing
- State tax, Parking, toll, fuel etc.
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees at the Monuments.