Shillong, the hill station in northeast India and capital of the state of Meghalaya. It’s known for Lady Hydari Park’s manicured gardens. Nearby, Ward’s Lake is surrounded by walking trails. North, the Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Cultures features displays on the region’s native people. Waterfalls include the Elephant Falls to the southwest. East of here, forested Shillong Peak offers city views.
- All transfers & sightseeing by 01 Private vehicle as per itinerary
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for 02 nights
- Daily Breakfast.
- Package does not include
- Entry fees, Camera fees, Guide.
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ part.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Govt. Service Tax