Amritsar is the city of a north-western state, Punjab in India, near Pakistan with wagah border only 28 km away. We at Indian Experience provide Delhi to Amritsar tour packages on Daily basis. Golden Temple also called Harmandir Sahib is located at the center of its old walled town. It is the cultural and religious centre for Sikhs. The city is known for rich cuisine, culture and famous Jallianwala Bagh massacre. Summer Palace of Maharaja Ranjit Singh is centered at beautiful Ram Bagh Garden. A Museum in the name of Maharaja Ranjit Singh is cited inside the Palace which depicts the objects connecting to Maharaja such as arms and armors, outstanding paintings, centuries old coins, manuscripts and jewelry.
Delhi to Amritsar tour package is offered with Express train both the way, in train tickets are not available on the required time period then tour package to Amritsar from delhi can be provided by private car.
- Accommodation for one night
- Train fare on air-conditioned chair car for both the way
- Excursion, sightseeing in Amritsar
- Meals provided breakfast or Dinner during train journey
- Services of private air conditioned car for train station Transfers / Excursions / Sightseeing
- State tax, Parking, Toll Tax
- All meals and beverage unless specified.
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Travel insurance.
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year.