Varanasi or Benaras or Kashi a city as old as time, is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C.E. According to legend, Varanasi was founded by the Lord Shiva and was his favorite abode. Varanasi has been a cultural center of North India for several thousand years, and is closely associated with the Ganges. Hindus believe that death in the city will bring salvation, making it a major center for pilgrimage. Varanasi is famous for its antique temples there are some 2000 temples, including renowned Kashi Vishwanath, the ‘Golden Temple ‘dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva. The 8th century Durga Temple, situated on the Ramnagar Pandav road, is home to hundreds of monkeys that reside in the nearby trees. Another popular temple is the Sankatmochan temple dedicated to the simian-god Hanuman.
Religious and cultural importance is maintained, and Banaras is respected by Hindus and Buddhists in particular from entire world
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Sightseeing in Varanasi
- Early Morning boat ride at Ganges
- English speaking local guide for the sightseeing/Translator for the sightseeing
- Services of private air conditioned car for train station Transfers / Excursions / Sightseeing
- All meals and beverage unless specified.
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Airfare supplement (Airfare will be given at the time of booking as they keep changing on daily basis)
- Travel insurance.
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year.