Our Taj Mahal trip from Mumbai , begin with pick up from your hotel in Mumbai or Airport, Flight tickets for Taj Mahal trip from Mumbai will be sent to you in advance on receipt of the payment. Taj Mahal was constructed by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1653 in memory his favorite wife (Begam Bano) Mumtaz Mahal. Taj mahal in Agra standing as an epitome of love, the magnificent monument is set in a huge complex, equipped with well-maintained gardens and fountains. You also visit major monuments of Delhi like Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, temple, Rajghat, where Mahtma Gandhi, the place where Nation Father was cremated.
If you think that you have short time and wish to make Taj Mahal trip from Mumbai for 2 days, we shall organize the trip and will remove Delhi sightseeing from the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights on TWIN/DOUBLE Sharing basis
- Breakfast at Hotel in Delhi
- Train fare on AC Chair car for New Delhi – Agra Cantt (You have option to upgrade to Executive class / First AC Class with a supplement of US$ 15 Per Person)
- English speaking local guide for the sightseeing.
- Services of private air conditioned car for train station Transfers / Excursions / Sightseeing
- Breakfast, bottled water and dinner during train journey.
- Lunch at Multi Cuisine Restaurant in Agra.
- All meals and beverage unless specified.
- Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified
- Airfare supplement (Airfare will be given at the time of booking as they keep changing on daily basis)
- Travel insurance.
- Surcharge for special occasion, gala dinner on Christmas, New Year.